Villa Clorina s.r.l.
Via Roma, 28 – 28861 Baceno (VB)
Codice fiscale e partita iva 01992250033
Information regarding processing of sensitive data GDPR EU 2016/679
We wish to inform you that the European regulation EU GDPR 2016/679 guarantees the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your Privacy and your rights. In particular, the data likely to detect racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or Trade Union, as well as personal data to detect the State of health and sex life may be processed only with the written consent of the person concerned and with the prior authorisation of the guarantor if you expect. Therefore, we provide the following information about the art. 13 of GDPR EU 2016/679.
- The undersigned company, owner of the management of data, identified as person in charge of data processing is Mr. Enrico Michele Rendina (the complete data are available in the downloadable file) - Phone number: 340 5579012 - E-mail: email@example.com
- In accordance with Art. 37 the company shall not be required for appointment of a DPO (Data Protection Officer) because it doesn't operate on a large scale.
- The processing of personal data is aimed solely and exclusively to:
- execution of the contract
- fulfilment of legal obligations related to execution of the contract (administrative and tax)
- contract management relationships with agents, representatives, contractors
- collaboration and communication to outside professionals for legal obligations
- contractual rights Defense (legal and other)
- internal analysis (statistics and others)
- any other transaction in the complete management of the business relationship including communication and banks
- The data will be processed in paper form and Informatics and telematics and inserted in the relevant databases that can access those entrusted with the processing of data. The data will be used only for the management of the business relationship, tax compliance and administration. The information will also be made by third parties, delegates, who provide specific consulting services and Elaborative and instrumental and still required for contractual and financial and administrative services. All data processing operations shall be implemented in order to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
- In relation to the purposes to be achieved, the data may be communicated to third parties only if aimed at the management of the contract and/or contracts and administration of same is for administrative purposes and tax in:
- companies for any working or consulting
- banks for managing receipts and payments
- financial administration or public bodies for fulfillment of legal obligations
- companies and professional firms and/or lawyers to protect the rights and for the financial and administrative services contracts
- agents or representatives
- outsourcers and/or agents in the course of the contracts
- employees and/or technical and administrative employees for the purpose of running and managing contracts
- Data have not been and will not be passed on to a third country or an international organization.
- Ceased the relationship, the data our customers guests and carers and relatives, or ID cards, healthcare data, contract and all documents containing personal information will be deleted from the paper archives, software and e-mail once expired the terms of law limitations (5 years). This period will be respected except possible activation of a court case.
- It is in the right of the person concerned may request the data controller the personal data access and correction or cancellation or limitation of treatment concerning him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right the data portability.
- It is in the right of the person concerned the opportunity to withdraw consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before withdrawing.
- It is in the right of the person concerned the right to claim to authority.
- The disclosure of personal information requested is a contractual obligation and a requirement for the conclusion of the contract. The consequence of failure to disclose such data affect the validity of the contract.
- Personal data are analysed by any not automated decision-making process.
If the holder wishes to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, before that further treatment will provide the person concerned with information about such different purposes and any further relevant information.
Like many other Web sites, www.villaclorina.it makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Implemented Site Advertising and Web Master Tools
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to www.villaclorina.it and other sites on the Internet.
Google, Bing and Facebook Display Network Impression Reporting, Demographics and Interests Reporting are used.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Link politica di privacy
Google Analytics advertising functions implemented on our website.
Villa Clorina s.r.l. uses the third party cookies or proprietary identifiers and third party cookies for advertising purposes.
The cookies track the location of the visitor of our website.
If you wish to disable Google Analytics Ads functions, it is possible following the instructions in the link. Disable Google Analytics Ads functions.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What are Cookies?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Our Information can only be share with our partners. See our partners list on the specific site page.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Children's Information
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.villaclorina.it does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.villaclorina.it has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact information available in the last paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Data given from the user itself
The personal data given from the user (e-mail address, social media users), as well as the personal information contained in the communication with the user, will not be used for purposes different from the simple and transparent communication with the user.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Via Roma, 28
Baceno (VB), Italia 28861 (Piemonte)